Tee Times & Payment:
- In response to issues we have experienced with prepaid tee times, we have eliminated prepay options.
- Tee times can be made in advance up to 7 days or on the day of play. It is preferred that you book your tee time online at foothillsgolf.org.
- No cash transactions will be accepted at this time. Credit and debit card payments will be accepted.
- If your tee time search presents no options, the day’s limit of tee times have been sold out. If you have fewer than 4 players, you will be paired with others to make a group of 4.
Due to high demand, please cancel tee times 24 hours in advance to release the time to another golfer.
What You Should Bring:
- Face mask – required to enter pro shops
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Drinking water
- Clubs and other golfing supplies you would need
Upon Arriving at the Course:
- Golfers must adhere to a safe 6-foot distance from all players at all times.
- Please wear a mask to protect you and others around you. Masks will be REQUIRED to enter the pro shops.
- Please park in every other parking space when possible.
Social Distancing in Pro Shop:
- Clubhouses are open for utilization of restrooms, pro shops and restaurants.
- Follow signage for entrance and exit patterns and adhere to 6-foot social distancing around others.
- In pro shops, no more than 3 people will be permitted at any given time.
- Masks are REQUIRED in the pro shops. If you do not have a mask, you will need to purchase one at the pro shop or you can call the pro shop to pay for your tee time.
- Pro shops will undergo frequent sanitizing.
- It will be mandatory that customers use hand sanitizer before they are allowed to shop merchandise.
- At this time, customers will not be allowed to use the dressing rooms.
- Returned soft goods will be set aside for three days before they are placed back in inventory.
- Returned hard goods will be sanitized before they are placed back in inventory.
Rules for Play:
- Golf carts are available, but must be used by single riders, or by members of the same household ONLY. The sharing of a golf cart between two non-household members is prohibited. Due to social distancing parameters and a limited fleet of carts, we can NOT promise a cart will be available for your round. Carts will be sanitized between each use.
- Pull carts are available for rental and will be sanitized between each use.
- Chipping greens and putting greens are open.
- During your round, please practice proper distancing on tee boxes, in the fairways and especially on the greens.
- Course Rangers will be monitoring golfers on the course to ensure social distancing and assisting with any player needs.
- If you have recently been ill or are experiencing signs or symptoms of illness, stay home.
Additional Modifications to Play:
- Rakes, drinking water, golf ball washers and water buckets have been removed from the courses.
- Clubhouse and on-course bathrooms will be disinfected and treated with extreme precaution in regards to cleanliness.
- The cups on the greens have been modified, allowing players to hole their ball, eliminating the need to touch the flagstick or cup. Do NOT remove the flagstick. 2020 USGA rules allow you to leave the flagstick in the hole when putting.
- The length of time between tee times has been expanded to assist with social distancing.
Food & Beverage:
Foothills and Mountainview Grilles and both Snack Shacks (located just outside the pro shops) are OPEN. Beverage carts that rotate on the golf courses are also operational. All food and beverage operations are following the State and County public health orders. Please follow all signage and verbal instructions provided by food and beverage employees.