Payment for Tee Times:
- Tee times may be made in advance up to 7 days or on the day of play by booking online or by phone only. Players must book tee times and pay in advance with a credit card:
- Online at foothillsgolf.org
- No walk-ups will be allowed.
- No cash or in-person transactions will be accepted for tee times at this time.
- If your tee time search presents no options, the day’s limit of tee times have been sold out. If you have fewer than 4 players, you will be paired with others to make a group of 4.
Tee times booked online must be cancelled 24 hours in advance of the tee time in order to receive a refund, and the tee time must also be cancelled online. There will be no refund for tee times cancelled after the 24 hour deadline.
Because of COVID-19 and the need to reduce touch points, rainchecks will temporarily not be issued. Jefferson County Public Health has mandated that Clubhouses be open for restroom use only. Thanks for your patience.
Rules for Play:
- Rental pull carts and rental club sets will not be available.
- Golf carts are available, but must be used by single riders, or by members of the same household ONLY. The sharing of a golf cart between two non-household members is prohibited. Due to social distancing parameters and a limited fleet of carts, we can NOT promise a cart will be available for your round. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tee time to pay by phone for your golf cart. When you arrive at the golf course please call: Foothills Golf Course – 303-409-2400 and the Meadows Golf Course 303-409-2250. Please be patient when calling to make payments for golf carts, we are doing the best we can with limited staff. Carts will be sanitized between each use.
- Chipping greens and putting greens remain closed.
- Clubhouse is open for restroom use only.
- During your round, please practice proper distancing on tee boxes, in the fairways and especially on the greens.
- Course Rangers will be monitoring golfers on the course to ensure social distancing and assisting with any player needs.
- If you have recently been ill or are experiencing signs or symptoms of illness, stay home. Refunds will be issued if you cancel due to illness.
Upon Arriving at the Course:
- Golfers must adhere to a safe 6-foot distance from all players at all times.
- Please wear a mask to protect you and others around you.
- Please park in every other parking space when possible.
- Go directly from your car to the starter house.
- Check-ins will occur at the starter house only.
- Foothills and Mountainview Grilles will be closed, however both Snack Shacks, located just outside the pro shops, will be open to serve golfers.
Additional Modifications to Play:
- Rakes, drinking water, golf ball washers and water buckets have been removed from the courses.
- Clubhouse and on-course bathrooms will be disinfected and treated with extreme precaution in regards to cleanliness.
- The cups on the greens have been modified, allowing players to hole their ball, eliminating the need to touch the flagstick or cup. Do NOT remove the flagstick. 2020 USGA rules allow you to leave the flagstick in the hole when putting.
- Players should leave the course immediately after the round is over and maintain a safe 6-foot distance from all players at all times.
- The length of time between tee times has been expanded to assist with social distancing.
What You Should Bring:
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Drinking water
- Clubs, pull cart, and other golfing supplies you would need. The pro shops will not be open to sell any products.