Due to the clubhouse construction at Foothills Golf Course, it is not currently hosting any tournaments.
To book a tournament at Meadows Golf Club, contact Matt Lodwick at 303.409.2254
Deposits are refundable up to 30 days prior to the tournament date. The deposit will be credit to the total amount due when paying balance of the fees.
18 Hole Championship Course: $100 Deposit
- Fees are set regardless of the player’s residency.
- Balance of fees are to be paid and actual player count must be received 10 days in advance of the tournament date. Refunds will not be given for entrants failing to play.
- Tournament chairperson must submit two copies of tournament roster with starting times listed in consecutive order.
- Tournament chairperson must submit a list to the pro shop one week in advance of
the tournament requesting how prize money shall be spent as well as details regarding “Closest to the Pin,” “Longest Drive,” etc.
- Tournament chairperson must arrive at the golf course a minimum of 1 hour prior to the tournament and is responsible for seeing that participants arrive timely as well.
- It is the responsibility of the tournament chairperson to assure that all food, beer and liquor consumed at the course is purchased from Meadows Golf Club or Foothills Golf Course.
PACE OF PLAY POLICY
Meadows Golf Club requires all golfers to complete 9 and 18 holes in a maximum time of 2 hours 10 minutes/4 hours 20 minutes respectively. Groups may be asked to move forward to a position which maintains pace with groups ahead. It is the responsibility of the tournament chairperson to inform participants of this policy.
EVENT TYPES & FEES
Tee Time Tournaments – Begin at NOON or later
Monday-Thursday = $85/player
Friday-Sunday & Holidays = $95/player
Fee includes: Green Fee, Carts
Ala Carte Options Available: Range Balls, Merchandise, Food & Beverage
Shotgun Tournaments (Minimum Golfers: 80)
All Shotgun Events start between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m., depending on the time of year.
Monday-Thursday = $120/player
Friday-Sunday = $130/player – ($12,500 minimum, play begins at 7:30 a.m.)
All Shotgun fees include:
- Green Fees
- Golf Cart
- $15 per player (Merchandise Gift Cards)
- $7.50 per player in restaurant spending; Contact restaurant manager three weeks in advance at 303-409-2260.
- Personalized Score Cards, Cart Sheets and Flag Prize Markers
- Check-in Area
- Range Balls
Meadows Golf Club
7007 Meadows Golf Club Dr.
Littleton, CO 80127
Foothills Golf Course
3901 South Carr St.
Denver, CO 80235
There are no specials or events at this time.